Monday 31 January 2011

More Wedding Cakes Ideas

Wedding Cake for Mr. Philosophy a.k.a. TMY
Besides Den Kor Kor, you know I’m your ‘best’ mate at office =) hahaha…
TMY has a lovely and sweet wife. Their requirement is also sweet and simple. This English vintage-inspired cake design is to reflect their purity of love. Up to date, they are the most ‘holy’ couple I have met, whom I truly admire. Those days, our parents do appreciate long lasting love where they will still hold each other hands till today. I just remember how my late grandfather waited for my grandma’s soul to return on the 7th day of her death, although he knows that he is not allowed to do so. He just wishes to see my late grandma for one last time but we made him waited in the room. Deep in my heart, I can feel his pain and touched by his true love to my grandma. Popo and Gung Gung, rest in peace and am proud to be your grand daughter who also celebrate love with her loved ones through baking.



Hawaiian-Styled Mini Wedding Cake
It’s Pineapple Chocolate Moist Brownies with Walnuts + a touch of coconut liquor. Simple enjoy the taste of the rich chocolate fudge and the texture of this moist cake.


Heart-Shaped Four-Tier Wedding Cake
I like the idea of Valentine’s Day, not because we should fall for the brilliant marketing idea in making it another day to sell more candies and flowers. I like the idea of reminding ourselves to love and care for our family, friends + your partner not only on this special day but to practice this everyday. I mean what’s the meaning of Valentine’s Day when you only show your love on that particular day but not any other day. Silly huh? We should show our appreciation every second. This is why I baked this cake during a dinner outing with my family + relatives. Friends and guys out there, I will bake for you the next round! =)


2 comments:

Meng said...

Thx for the lovely cake ya :) We liked it a lot.

The Little Cake Shop said...

My pleasure to bake for you guys...cheers...