Saturday 22 May 2010

Cakes for Adults


Hey fancy having a kinky 'bikini girl' cake for your birthday? This cake was specially ordered for a guy who obviously love sexy icons, enjoy sweet things especially chocolates. This is why the whole cake was shaped with dark chocolate cake filled with rich chocolate fudge. It took me a while to research the different types of lingerie that I want to design for this cake. The difficulty of designing this cake is to research the guy's underwear. My dad is the only guy in the family who owns the traditional styled boxer and most of the time it’s either white, brown or blue – my mum’s choice. She said no one can see the inside, why there’s a need to buy sexy underwear. Hehehe Sorry dad, your ‘under’ secret has been exposed by me. Honestly, when I was designing this cake, I need to think like a sexy male lover – sexy red, leopard spots, G-string and kinky spikes…


There are more to share on naughty adult cakes - fancy to have 'big boobs' cake for your bachelor's party?

No comments: